Chase Buchanan is very excited to be the pastor of New Day Church of the Nazarene. Chase and Abby have served as this new church’s pastor since December of 2014. It is his prayer that everyone will be able to experience God’s grace and love every time they walk through the doors of our church. He looks forward to the spiritual growth and journey our church is going to be on in the coming weeks, months, and years ahead. God is definitely working through this local church and he is very excited about the days ahead.
OUR MISSION & CORE VALUES
It is the mission of the New Day Fellowship to love God, to love others and to serve the community of the Northwest Oklahoma City metropolitan area.
- Salvation – It is our goal and focus to partner with God and allow Him to use us as messengers in leading people to saving relationships through Jesus Christ.
- Acceptance – We choose to receive people as they are, not as they should be. We love others for who they are rather than what we want them to be. We trust God’s grace for any changes in their lives.
- Encouragement – We choose to uplift people and emphasize the best in others.
- Evangelism – We want to be a church that reaches out to the community. We want to pray, create programs and serve our community in ways that show people we love them and are praying for them.
- Safety – We want to provide a safe place of worship and fellowship. It is our goal to allow others to come with an open heart and mind while feeling free from judgment or persecution.
- Compassion – We want to see the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the world through the eyes of Jesus and do what we can to help those in need.